I ordered a smartphone with $45 prepaid airtime for my son for Christmas and was told that the plan would start when he activated the phone. He activated on Christmas day, why is he being told to add funds to renew the plan on 1/02/15?
Trumpet0398

I feel ripped off. If I hadn't been told that the plan wouldn't start until activation I would have given him the phone as an early gift. Help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I ordered a smartphone with $45 prepaid airtime for my son for Christmas and was told that the plan would start when he activated the phone. He activated on Christmas day, why is he being told to add funds to renew the plan on 1/02/15?
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Hello, please call Prepaid Customer Service at 888-294-6804, they would be able to fix that glitch, because you should have minutes until January 23rd. best Regards,

Re: I ordered a smartphone with $45 prepaid airtime for my son for Christmas and was told that the plan would start when he activated the phone. He activated on Christmas day, why is he being told to add funds to renew the plan on 1/02/15?
unsatisfiedcustomer10

nope. Been there, done that with the same issue.  Didn't fix the renewal date and caused new problems like losing data every 3 weeks.  Verizon prepaid customer service is not there to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
unsatisfiedcustomer100

We want to make sure that all of your concerns are addressed. I am confident that Pre-Paid will be more than happy to assist if you reach them at 877-777-5759 for assistance.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes