I've been unable to add minutes to my prepaid plan since yesterday,nor am I able to reach customer service! What's going on???
T_T_T

I've been unable to add minutes to my prepaid plan since yesterday,nor am I able to contact customer service! Is anyone else having problems? What's going on???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I've been unable to add minutes to my prepaid plan since yesterday,nor am I able to reach customer service! What's going on???
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Access to MyVerizon seems to be down currently. Not sure when it comes back up.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I've been unable to add minutes to my prepaid plan since yesterday,nor am I able to reach customer service! What's going on???
JRS586

I am having the same issue - tried to enter the pin at *611 - tried texting the pin and thought that I'd be able to do it on line.  The (888) number listed is the same as *611.

0 Likes
saraba42
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't been able to access my account for a couple days now.  There are no answers from Verizon.   WTF?

0 Likes
lantz83
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im having this same issue. Its very frustrating and Verizon needs to do something about it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JRS586 We appreciate your patience while there were My Verizon issues. Our systems are currently working and you are able to log in to view your account and make changes. Please let us know if there are any other concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

saraba42 We're very sorry that you were unable to add minutes to your account due to the system issues. Since the online service is now working, please retry and let us know if you have any additional account concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes