Is it possible to recover text messages lost between prepaid payments?
justiceface

I have an LG smartphone running android, and Im on a prepaid Verizon plan, Once a month, when my plan expires, i have to call #PMT to make a payment, which is not a problem and I prefer it that way. The problem is if I happen to receive an SMS message between the time my payment expires and when I call to make a payment, I get a message from my own number saying "insufficient funds for message delivery." Even after I make a payment, I don't ever get the lost messages back

Is there a way to recover these messages or at the very least find out who sent the text so I can ask them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to recover text messages lost between prepaid payments?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lost text messages are never fun justiceface. We do not handle Prepaid account but you can reach them at 888-294-6804. I am confident they will be able to assist.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PeytonButter

I have a similar problem with a call, but when I call the number given, I can't get through the menu to where I need to be, is it possible to speak to someone, as of now, computers aren't very interactive.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PeytonButter, we apologize for this inconvenience. We love personally assisting you. You may contact our prepaid customer service team directly at 888-294-6804. Additionally, you may make your payment online at My Verizon, as well:  http://vz.to/1nvKlnG

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes