Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Locked out of my account, can't get an actual person on the prepaid support number.
valofan13
Enthusiast

Bought a new phone Sunday, and stupid me forgot to bring my password book with the old one, and even dumber me didn't write down the new code. So I'm locked out, just got a tweet from the postpay account on twitter telling me to do this to get a live rep: does this work? Would really like to take care of this. Honestly though, is it too hard to make the system go to a live agent by just pushing zero once or twice instead of hanging up the call? 

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 11.51.32 AM.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Locked out of my account, can't get an actual person on the prepaid support number.
valofan13
Enthusiast

Update news, and its good actually. This works. For those of you who are lost on the prepaid phone maze, this. Use this. ignore step 2 and 3, but this does work. Got my account back and am super happy. Customer service rocks when you can get to it, they're just trapped behind a wall of confusing menus. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of my account, can't get an actual person on the prepaid support number.
valofan13
Enthusiast

Update news, and its good actually. This works. For those of you who are lost on the prepaid phone maze, this. Use this. ignore step 2 and 3, but this does work. Got my account back and am super happy. Customer service rocks when you can get to it, they're just trapped behind a wall of confusing menus. Smiley Happy

0 Likes