Messed up payment
Johnpowers99

So I am currently dealing with a situation that Is making me more aggitated. I have tried to talk to customer service three times with messing with the automated services for over three hours, the problem is that I got a New phone and changed my number over with three days left on my month. So I went ahead and bought another one, so I thought everything was ok since I bought the 45 dollar unlimited talk and text plan. Well. Come to find out it wasn't usuing the payment as what I got but was charging me 20 cents to the point where my account is empty when I have the payment of the month before the one that messed up still going for unlimited call and text. And I even checked for roaming was on and it wasn't. I've never had this problem because I honestly don't use my phone that much but for music and family and work. So I don't know what's going on because now my phone has no service. How can I get my money back for what I paid for and didn't even get to use, I can't afford not having a phone for work and my bills drained my money. So what do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messed up payment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its upsetting to be with out working service Johnpowers99. Its important that you have communication for work and family . Have you tried calling our Prepaid department? They will discuss the issue with you and what needs to be done to fix it. Their contact number is 1-888-294-6804 .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes