Mobile Data
Peteyflacko

My monthly service $45 is due but currently don't have the funds to pay this months, but if I buy data will I be able to use it without the phone being on or will I have to pay the monthly service in order to use the data I bought. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Data
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You will not have access to any service unless the required $45 is paid for the month.

I am imagining that you are on pre-paid.

There has to be sufficient funds on the account to cover the selected plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand having service in financial binds is important. Please give our prepay 888-294-6804 to get more assistance with your concerns.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Peteyflacko,

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are are having with gaining the funds for your current service. I definitely understand this situation and have been there before. We want to make sure you have all the information you need in regards to your services and the results when missing a payment. Please reach out to our prepay team at 888-294-6804 for further assistance.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes