Not sure what to do. LTE 1900, LTE AWS strong in front of house, LTE 700 throughout, terrible internet speeds on 700.
Name141

So, I'm stuck in a location with no internet and using Verizon Prepaid  Unlimited on a Moto E4.  I can get a good signal at the front of the house and get decent speeds on the AWS and 1900 for downloads off the phone, then USB tether later to the PC.

However, if I move the phone and keep it on me during the day I get terrible speeds on the LTE 700, like 8-12 KB.  I'm wondering if it's the cheap phone ? My family doesn't normally complain about their speeds and can stream on their phone easily.  The LTE700 wont give me the 70 KB cap to the PC , so the 8GB+ games on Steam take even longer than forever.

What should I do? They wont allow me to put up an antenna + signal booster of course. and I don't really want to spend that much anyway. Should I go to postpaid and get a different phone ?  I can't find an ISP in the area without a contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not sure what to do. LTE 1900, LTE AWS strong in front of house, LTE 700 throughout, terrible internet speeds on 700.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best service. Postpaid may work for you if you are looking for a different plan with more data. Check out our plans online at, https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/unlimited/. If you already have prepaid, our prepaid department can help you troubleshoot your device to get you better service. You can contact them at, 888-294-6804, or by Chat at, VZW.com.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes