Ok, Got my "new" used phone - got it transferred to my account now I'm wondering....
Dojers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, got everything all righted around and now have the new (used) phone that my DIL gave me.  However, when I log on to my account, I'm not seeing my phone listed.  Used to have my Samsung Smooth listed - now I have the Samsung Intensity but that doesn't show up on my account page.  Is there anyway to get that on there so I can get my ringtones (says I have an "issue" with my account which I never had before) and the like to download to my phone without any hassle?  Never had the problem before with my original phone.

I just thought once they had the ESN and the confirmation that it was a legit transfer that it'd be back to the way it was except for showing that I now had an Intensity instead of a Smooth.

Thanks

Jodi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ok, Got my "new" used phone - got it transferred to my account now I'm wondering....
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

Did you program the phone by dialing *228 and selecting option 1?  Did the programming go through properly?  It sounds like the phone may not be set up on your account yet.  If you're having trouble with the programming, I would reccomend calling Verizon's CS from another phone so that they can help you troubleshoot.

0 Likes
Re: Ok, Got my "new" used phone - got it transferred to my account now I'm wondering....
minnie2
Contributor - Level 1

Since the Samsung Intensity was a contract phone you will have to call customer service to have it programed to a prepay phone call them and they will help you set it up. 1-888-294-6804 that should solve the problem.

0 Likes