Ongoing issue - "You will be charged $0.99 for 24-hours of internet access." on plan with unlimited mobile web
bdcs

I have had a $35/month prepaid plan with a basic phone for a couple of years now. 

This includes:

Anytime Minutes500
Mobile-to-Mobile CallingNot Included
Text MessagingUnlimited
Picture MessagingUnlimited
Plan DataUnlimited

However recently whenever I try to access the Mobile Web I receive a page that states "You will be charged $0.99 for 24-hours of Internet access." and asks if I want to proceed or not.

I have spoken with customer service four times in the past month about this issue. They reset my phone and account etc and all appears well for a day or two. and the once again, whenever I try to access the Mobile Web I receive a page that states "You will be charged $0.99 for 24-hours of Internet access." and asks if I want to proceed or not.

I am not sure what is more aggravting the fact that customer support cannot explain why this is happening, the fact that customer support cannot seem to remedy it, or the fact that I have not been abe to use this feature that I am paying for.

Has any one had a similar problem? And if so, how did you resolve?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ongoing issue - "You will be charged $0.99 for 24-hours of internet access." on plan with unlimited mobile web
Snn5
Legend

I wonder, since it's prepaid, if they can change the plan at any time after the month is up and before next payment.  Since you are out of contract, have you considered maybe trying a new carrier that has similar rates with more unlimited features?  I know coverage may be an issue and that maybe you dont want a smartphone, or really like your basic phone, but I sure wish I was out of contract and could take advantage of some of those other $35-$45 a month no contract plans.

0 Likes