PREPAID HELP
Hollywoodshea

Okay I need someone to get to me asap. My prepaid data isn't working and I have 3gbs I just bought Data yesterday and I called *611 and they said something about I need to pay. My 45 dollar plan expired this month but I just bought Data anyone can help?  I need someone to get to me I'm going on  trip and need data for business.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: PREPAID HELP
Snn5
Legend

You can add data to your plan, but the plan must be active first.  So, you'd need to put enough money on the account to cover the base $45 service fee plus tax.  I think that if your account goes un-renewed or inactive, that the extra data and funds are forfeited.  Any add-on data is good for 1-3 months as long as an active line is kept.  To remedy this, you're going to have to Live Chat or call Verizon, or even visit a store to sort this out.

0 Likes
Hollywoodshea

I checked around in my Verizon and it said bridge data expire pending. And could I just use my phone for data? For sending emails and etc.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can on WiFi, but you won't have a Verizon network connection.  You cannot text though without an active line.  You cannot use mobile data without an active line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for any trouble you are experiencing! Please reach out to our Prepaid Team directly at (888) 294-6804 for additional assistance. They will be happy to help you further. Thanks and have a great day!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Thanks for the backup!

0 Likes