Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Prepaid Daily Question regarding Daily Access fee and text
rbringh

I am not a big cell user but when I do talk it's generally for a long time, so I am looking at the 1.99 daily access plan. Question is if I do not make a phone call or receive a phone call that day and I send one text for the day, what is my total fee for the day? Is it .02 for the text only or $1.99 access fee + .02= $1.01 total?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Daily Question regarding Daily Access fee and text
Minniehaha

I  am not a big cell user but when I do talk it's generally for a long time, so I am looking at the 1.99 daily access plan. You only pay for the $1.99 on the days you make a call. And you can talk all day up to 9:59 pm on that $1.99. After 9:59 it becomes night time minutes. 1.99 plus 10 cents a minute.  Question is if I do not make a phone call or receive a phone call that day and I send one text for the day, what is my total fee for the day?   Your total fee would be .02 cents. Is it .02 for the text only or $1.99 access fee + .02= $1.01 total? Your total would be  .02 cents  no charge for the access fee.  Texting has nothing to do with voice calling.  You can text all you want with the message bundles below. They also has a text package if your a heavy texter.

Messaging Bundles Available

$20/month for Unlimited Messaging to anyone on any network in the U.S.*

$10/month for Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging with Verizon Wireless customers PLUS 250 additional messages*

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Daily Question regarding Daily Access fee and text
Minniehaha

It should have read .02 cents no charge for access fee. Sorry about the error on that one.

0 Likes