Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Prepaid domestic roaming
zhdk

I posted a question earlier about prepaid domestic roaming. I wanted to know how much I'd pay for calls, texts, and data in an area within the U.S. marked on the coverage map as "prepaid roaming." I also wanted to know whether I need to do anything before leaving to ensure that I'd be able to roam. A Verizon representative answered by telling me to call the prepaid customer service number (1-888-294-6804) to ask. But when I call this number, there doesn't seem to be any way to speak to a human being. How can I get a human on the line to answer this question?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid domestic roaming
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

zhdk, I understand wanting to know all details surrounding 'prepaid roaming' rates. I want to make sure you get the answers needed. I have sent you a private message to your inbox for me to help further.

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes