Prepaid limits ?
daninmci

So I've been a Verizon Prepaid customer for several years. About 6 I think. I pay big money for new smart phones about every 2 years. I just upgraded to a new phone for like $700 and am just now finding out the as a Prepaid customer I'm not a good enough customer to get Travelpass, Verizon Cloud or HD Audio/wifi calling.  What other features am I not able to use or access?  I need this information so I can make a good judgement on staying with Verizon or switching to another carrier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prepaid limits ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your customer loyalty is greatly appreciated and we definitely don't want to lose you. I understand your eagerness to take advantage of all the features we offer, however some features are not Pre-Paid compatible. Have you consider switch to a Post- Pay account? Since you have your own device a contract or a Device Payment is not required.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes