Prepaid plan on Ipad overcharging me. . . anyone else having this happen?
c_hicks

So, I have a prepaid plan on my Ipad, and I can go onto the Ipad and change the plan to a larger plan, and boom, I get charged for the larger plan and there are no problems.  When I go back onto the Ipad at a later date and change to a smaller plan, it confirms that the change is made, I can log into My account on Verizon and see the correct plan displayed, but I get billed for the larger plan.  I chatted with a tech who insisted that it was to protect my credit card security that the system can't reduce the amount it charges even though it reduces the plan size, but I don't understand that, if this were the case, why is it that when I INCREASE the plan size, the system is able to charge me the higher amount.  So basically, it can INCREASE what it charges, but not DECREASE it correspondingly?  This doesn't ring true.  Anyone else having a similar problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Prepaid plan on Ipad overcharging me. . . anyone else having this happen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

c-hicks, making sure we get the concrete answers to your prepaid questions is a must. Thanks for reaching out to us here. The best course of action with regard to your question would be for you to contact prepaid directly. You can reach them by dialing 888-294-6804.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid plan on Ipad overcharging me. . . anyone else having this happen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

c-hicks, making sure we get the concrete answers to your prepaid questions is a must. Thanks for reaching out to us here. The best course of action with regard to your question would be for you to contact prepaid directly. You can reach them by dialing 888-294-6804.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes