Terrible Verizon Experience Police called to store
jackyjack

Verizon sold me a prepaid sim and activated my phone. When I got home the data was not working. I returned to the store for a refund and the store refused to refund me despite verizon customer support telling me that the store should refund me. After 4 hours in the store verizon customer support told me to call the police which I did. The store manager told the police it was too late to refund me. Verizon are refusing to refund me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible Verizon Experience Police called to store
deloused
Master - Level 3

Prepaid wireless service/SIMs aren't refundable once opened or activated due to company return policy. (with Verizon, or any of the other carriers as well) Whether they 'should' or not, hopefully the police informed you they can help you with crimes that break the law, not with unfair policies and procedures that you don't like.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goodness, this is definitely not the experience we want you to have! Were you a Prepaid customer or contract? Although this item cannot be returned or refunded, we can definitely explore options outside of this. If you were not needing a SIM card, what exactly occured to prompt a store rep to sell you one? Have you already spoken with Prepaid Services regarding this issue? 

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jackyjack

Think about it. I'm posting in prepaid forum so take a guess on what kind of sim I purchased? Prepaid of course. I'm not inside the reps' mind so I cant comment on why he sold me one but since he's a colleague of yours maybe you could ask him?  I spoke to 14 different people at prepaid services and they are the ones who told me to cal the police. Everyone watch out for Osmin the Solutions Manager at the Verizon store in Los Angeles Korea town [removed] . I've put a complaint in with the FCC and luckily I paid for the sim with my american express so Amex have refunded me and will disputing and reporting this practice to the authorities.

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
jackyjack

I didnt open or activate the sim. The store rep did and put it in my phone and told me that it was working. This is not an unfair policy or procedure but theft.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jackyjack, thank you so much for reaching out to us. I understand your concern. I do apologize for the experience that you had at one of our store locations. I'm sorry, but, we don't have access to any prepaid accounts or services on social media. For further review and dispute with your prepaid services, accounts, or charges, please contact them toll-free at 888-294-6804.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jackyjack

Of course you dont! Do you seriously think i'm going to call customer services after I have spent a combined 6 hours with them on the phone speaking to 12 different people for 30 mn after which they just hang up the phone? Stop being a hypocrite. Amex have refunded the transaction. You won't get any money from me. The FCC have been informed and I will be pursuing this as far as I can.

0 Likes