Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
VZW Free Messages?
comgoddess

I'm on the Allset automatic payment program.  Why in the world must I be notified at 4 in the morning that my plan has been renewed for another month?  In September I got a reminder text at 1:55 AM that my plan would renew and a couple days later, at 4:22 AM, I got a text that my plan had been renewed.  Earlier this week, I got the reminder text at 1:35 AM and this morning at 4 AM, I got a text that it had been renewed.   I can't find a way to turn off these notifications.  Verizon, is this intentional just to wake up and piss off your customers?  If it is, you've succeeded.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZW Free Messages?
fedupx10

I am having the same problem.  Have called Verizon twice now.  They have been no help.  They really don't seem to give a rip if they wake you up in the middle of the night.

I am hoping someone has found a solution for this.

0 Likes
Re: VZW Free Messages?
OutdoorMama

I recommend finding a third-party app that silences your phone at night. I found one that silences everything except calls and messages from numbers I have approved. I didn't do this for the Verizon notifications but for an annoying relative that thought it was ok to call me at 2 in the morning. Works the same way though. Smiley Happy

0 Likes