VZW Free Messages?
comgoddess

I'm on the Allset automatic payment program.  Why in the world must I be notified at 4 in the morning that my plan has been renewed for another month?  In September I got a reminder text at 1:55 AM that my plan would renew and a couple days later, at 4:22 AM, I got a text that my plan had been renewed.  Earlier this week, I got the reminder text at 1:35 AM and this morning at 4 AM, I got a text that it had been renewed.   I can't find a way to turn off these notifications.  Verizon, is this intentional just to wake up and piss off your customers?  If it is, you've succeeded.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZW Free Messages?
fedupx10

I am having the same problem.  Have called Verizon twice now.  They have been no help.  They really don't seem to give a rip if they wake you up in the middle of the night.

I am hoping someone has found a solution for this.

0 Likes
Re: VZW Free Messages?
OutdoorMama

I recommend finding a third-party app that silences your phone at night. I found one that silences everything except calls and messages from numbers I have approved. I didn't do this for the Verizon notifications but for an annoying relative that thought it was ok to call me at 2 in the morning. Works the same way though. Smiley Happy

0 Likes