Verizon prepaid slow
Rrrrrrrrrrrr

Just wanted to know if you guys have any plan on changing the current throttling policy used for prepaid plan in near future.

I thought prepaid will be de-priotrized over postpaid and it’s all business, but this is pure throttling no matter where ever you go or at what time you use it.

It feels like old days when you are using splinter to divide one tv connection to four, while paying for one. Outcome: all tv’s had bad reception.

Is bandwidth still that much expensive?

Just switched to Verizon ten days ago and now I can‘t wait for this month to finish so that I can switch back to !Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon prepaid slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get the help you need. You can reach out to the Prepaid Department at 888-294-6804.

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Rrrrrrrrrrrr

[Insert Sound of Music meme]

Look at the canned response

I have received.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The VZW reps that roam this community can't access the prepaid accounts as they are assigned to the postpaid account side of the business. Unfortunately that means they will direct the community members who ask for help about prepaid accounts to contact the prepaid customer service for assistance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes