What are the changes per minute and per text?
AndyNJerica

I am on the $45 unlimited talk and text plan with 500mb of data. Well my wife made a mistake and only put $35 on my Verizon refill card when she got my refill the other day. I put it onto my account last night and its saying today I need to add money to my account to activate my monthly plan. I am needing to know how much I am going to be changed per minute and per text? I turned my data off so I don't have to worry about data charges. Just minutes and texts please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What are the changes per minute and per text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry the refill card and access to your per minute cost is confusing AndyNJerica. I recommend calling our Prepaid Team to discuss the rates for your plan. We don't have access to Prepaid accounts or information regarding the plan. They will answer all your questions and concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out. If your on an unlimited plan. There wouldn't be a charge for talk or text. Please reach out to our friends at prepay at 888-294-6804 to confirm what plan you are on.
JoeL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AndyNJerica

No I know what plan I am on trust me it's been the same for 3 years $45

unlimited talk and text with 500mb data. But since my wife got the wrong

refill card my balance is only $35 instead of $45 like it is supposed to be

and my Verizon account online has red messages every where saying i need to

add more money to my account in order to access my $45 monthly plan. So I

am stuck with $35 on my account until I can afford more. So I know I can

call and text I want to how much each minute and each text costs.

On Mar 21, 2016 12:07 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry the refill card and access to your per minute cost is confusing AndyNJerica. I recommend calling our Prepaid Team to discuss the rates for your plan. We don't have access to Prepaid accounts or information regarding the plan. They will answer all your questions and concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes