What happened to my $401.64? Two weeks ago I had over $400 in my pre-paid account. Now I can't make calls unless I add money.
banjobill

This is just crazy.  Perhaps I need to switch to a jitterbug or something more straightforward for the rare calls I make.  I was on an auto  pre-pay, but I got so far ahead I asked to stop it.  Now apparently I'm just screwed out of $400? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What happened to my $401.64?  Two weeks ago I had over $400 in my pre-paid account.  Now I can't make calls unless I add money.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, banjobill!  This isn't the experience we want you to have with our service.

So that this issue is resolved and you're able to make and receive calls, please reach out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team at (Toll Free) 888-294-6804 or *611 from your handset.  They will be glad to assist you with restoring your services.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: What happened to my $401.64?  Two weeks ago I had over $400 in my pre-paid account.  Now I can't make calls unless I add money.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, banjobill!  This isn't the experience we want you to have with our service.

So that this issue is resolved and you're able to make and receive calls, please reach out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team at (Toll Free) 888-294-6804 or *611 from your handset.  They will be glad to assist you with restoring your services.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

Back when I had a Verizon Pre-Paid account, more than once I had lost $100 to $300 credit balance because it was 30 days or more old. That is why I set-up "Auto-Pay" for $5 per month, and never lost anymore of my credit balance afterwards.

0 Likes
banjobill

That sounds lovely, but unfortunately there's no "talk to a team member" choice at those numbers.  It's all how to auto pay your bill or update your credit card info.  So we're still stuck. 

0 Likes
Re: What happened to my $401.64? Two weeks ago I had over $400 in my pre-paid account. Now I can't make calls unless I add money.
valquiria
Contributor - Level 1

How long was since your last payment?

Still you can try and get some help with Prepaid CS 888-294-6804

BB