Why can't I respond to group texts with the online messenger?
JamesM1989

Everytime I try to respond to a group chat with online messenger it says my funds are too low but I have unlimited messages and I can respond back when I am on my flip phone.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't I respond to group texts with the online messnger but I can with my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JamesM1989

Thanks for clarifying!  I want to ensure your messaging application is working properly again.

Seeing that this device is activated on a prepaid line, I recommend reaching out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team at (Toll Free) 888-294-6804 for further assistance with your messaging application.  They will be happy to assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I respond to group texts with the online messnger but I can with my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JamesM1989 - I love group messaging. Let me help you figure this out. Do you have a prepay plan? Are you using Verizon Messages on your My Verizon account? Or online messanger from Aol, Yahoo,etc.  Are you using a PC or tablet? Together we can solve this issue.
JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JamesM1989

I am using Verizon messenger on My verizon. I buy a 35$ a month prepaid

verizon card for unlimited call and text on my samsung gusto flip phone

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:13 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
JamesM1989

It's hard to keep up with group chats on my flip phone so I log on to my

Verizon and Verizon messenger with my computer. I still receive the texts

and can see them on PC but I can't respond on PC only on Flip phone.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:22 PM, James McCarthy <

0 Likes
JamesM1989

It says i dont have enough funds in my account but i have unlimited text

and i can text with my flip phone and see it come up on the verizon

messenger on the PC and read all the texts but when I try to type it on the

PC it comes up with that error.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:24 PM, James McCarthy <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for the hard time you are having with issue with responding to the messages on your computer.  Let see if we can get this fixed. Are you getting any error messages letting you know about the issue?   
EdwinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JamesM1989

Thanks for clarifying!  I want to ensure your messaging application is working properly again.

Seeing that this device is activated on a prepaid line, I recommend reaching out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team at (Toll Free) 888-294-6804 for further assistance with your messaging application.  They will be happy to assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes