Blocking Restricted Calls
ukwildcatfan1988

why is restricted call blocking not included for free with the plans? Why does Verizon force you to add FamilyBase for this feature? It is the only feature I would use out of the entire package

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blocking Restricted Calls
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are some free third party apps that will do this - Google Voicemail, & You Mail are two that I have used.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ukwildcatfan1988,

We can understand that receiving restricted calls can be bothersome. At this time, we do offer the FamilyBase feature as a solution. I’m sorry that you’re hesitant to use it. SuzyQ has provided some useful information regarding third party apps.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ukwildcatfan1988

I am hesitant to use is as I have no need for the other features as I do not have any other lines or children that I need to limit on what they can do with their phones. It is just me. I just thought I would suggest that maybe it could be added as a feature in the 5 numbers you can block for free. Thanks

0 Likes