Can I blocking a few numbers on my child's phone?
leach140

I am wanting to block a few numbers from my childs phone , I do not want them to be able to call him and I do not want him to be able to call them.

My question is if he tries to call them or text will it notify him that he has been blocked?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocking Numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you have options to block unwanted contacts, leach140. We do offer a free temporary block that will prevent the blocked contact from reaching the user via call or text. However, if you would like to also block outgoing calls or texts to that user, I recommend using FamilyBase. FamilyBase provides the option to block both incoming and outgoing use to the blocked contact. Please refer to number 2 under "Managing Contacts" for additional information. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-familybase-faqs/  Please keep in mind that this would not block contact through third party apps or services.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Blocking Numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you have options to block unwanted contacts, leach140. We do offer a free temporary block that will prevent the blocked contact from reaching the user via call or text. However, if you would like to also block outgoing calls or texts to that user, I recommend using FamilyBase. FamilyBase provides the option to block both incoming and outgoing use to the blocked contact. Please refer to number 2 under "Managing Contacts" for additional information. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-familybase-faqs/  Please keep in mind that this would not block contact through third party apps or services.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes