Can I limit phone and text to trusted contacts only?
maureenmcman

Can I limit phone and text to trusted contacts only?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I limit phone and text to trusted contacts only?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to us that you only communicate with those you trust, maureenmcman and I’d be happy to help. Let’s go over a few details and make sure we can limit the phone to your trusted contacts.

Our Family Base feature does allow you to add up to 20 trusted contacts that can be reached while other contacts are restricted. I have included additional details on our Family Base feature here http://vz.to/1PdNmGZ Please reach back out to us if you require clarification on any of this information and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Can I limit phone and text to trusted contacts only?
ALYRICO

I have enrolled in the Family Base feature and applied the directions to "limit phone use to trusted contacts only". However, with the time restriction applied and the trusted contacts listed, my child's phone can make calls to the trusted contacts but the text messages do not send over the Verizon data. Messages only go through if the phone connects to wi-fi. Is there a fix for this?

0 Likes