Digital Secure
WTaylor1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cannot give permissions for App....Had a SCHEDULED CALL BACK FROM VERIZON TECH 10/29-5PM!! No Call back ...Verizon is GOING BACK TO TERRIBLE!!! YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR WORD !!! Nia rep

0 Likes
Re: Digital Secure
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of being able to have permissions for your App, and we can certainly try to assist you. To clarify, is it only Digital Secure that is having issues with App permissions, or is it giving other Apps an issue with permissions? *Gert

0 Likes
WTaylor1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes digital secure is the MALFUNCTIONING APP!!! ALL PERMISSIONS ARE ALLOWED EXCEPT PHONE PERMISSION!!! I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED PER VERIZON...APP IS STILL BAD!!! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help! Can you please provide us with details on what exactly is going on with the app? *Ellisandra

0 Likes
Monappareil

How do I cancel Digital Secure? I have a Samsung Galaxy S7

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, hope you and your family are doing well.  We re happy to assist you with your request.  Go to the Products & Apps page in My Verizon. Click the Manage Your Products tab at the top of the page. If you have multiple lines on your account, select the line you want to remove Digital Secure from. Scroll to Digital Secure and click Remove from Account.

*Lisa

0 Likes