Family Base issues on iPhone 8
HuskeyBoy

Hi, i just downloaded the Family Base app on my iPhone excited to finally get control of everyone's phone.  Much to my dismay I got a "system error" the first time I tried to set any limits (data, texts, calls. etc.).  Anyone else having IOS related problems with Family Base.  I'm kind of disappointed Smiley Sad.

Thanks,

Tommy

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base issues on iPhone 8
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

HuskeyBoy, we definitely understand the need to have control of everyone’s phone. I have two teenage daughters and need to keep an eye on their activity. We never want you to be disappointed. Are you only receiving this error message on the application or the website as well?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HuskeyBoy

I finally got it to work, but it’s showing a different amount of data used than the VZW website under our account.  Why is that?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so happy you were able to get the application and feature to work HuskeyBoy. I'm sorry you're seeing a different amount than on our website. Usage can be delayed but per line should be the same on the app as is on the website. Are you showing the same date and time usage was updated on both the app and website?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes