Family Base
HEAI32

Text and call log is not showing up for child in family base. It shows 1 from a day ago but i know it should be more because we have texted several time a day .

Do i need to do something on her phone to make it work ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for an iphone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HEAI32

it is. Hers is a 5 s .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HEAI32,

I'm here to help! FamilyBase is such an awesome feature to have. I'm glad that our community member asked the important question of what phone your daughter is using. Let's chat about this. With iPhones, they have the ability to use regular SMS/MMS texts & also iMessage. Regular SMS/MMS texts run over our network, but iMessages do not as that is an Apple exclusive messaging feature. With saying this, the only texts that will show up in FamilyBase would be regular SMS/MMS texts. Does this make sense? You can easily turn the iMessaging off by following this path: Settings >> Messages & the very first line is iMessages where you can turn it to off.

You mentioned that the text & call log is not showing. Are there calls that are not showing as well? Or is it just the texts?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes