I keep getting blocked calls can I block them? So is my kid?
anduwonder

can someone please explain how too?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I keep getting blocked calls can I block them? So is my kid?
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

I don't believe there is a way to block restricted numbers.

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

anduwonder, I understand how annoying it can be to receive unwanted phone calls. There are a few things you can do to stop or prevent blocked and restricted calls. I have listed some options listed below for your convenience.

• You can register their mobile number on the Do Not Call List to stop unwanted calls, email , survey's, texts, and mail. You can either call  1888-382-1222 (TTY 866-290-4236) to register. Or go online to https://www.donotcall.gov/
  • Ignore the call (if the number is known) and let it go to voice mail.
  • Add usage controls ($4.99 per month) to block incoming and outgoing calls and text messages with up to 20 numbers, restricted numbers and provide other management and control features. https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/nos/uc/uc_verizon_safeguards_logout.jsp
  • Change your mobile number. 
  • Contact the proper law enforcement agency for threatening or harassing personal phone calls.
0 Likes
THEBESTESTBRAT

I registered with the Do Not Call list and got more calls today than I have had in a week! I am frustrated and want to know how and if Verizon is allowing this..

0 Likes
THEBESTESTBRAT

"Add usage controls ($4.99 per month) to block incoming and outgoing calls and text messages with up to 20 numbers, restricted numbers and provide other management and control features."

Just read the above.. Verizon should not charge us for this service.. they already charge us for so much.. I am seriously considering leaving here

0 Likes