I recently went to add services onto my Family safe guards page and when I clicked to add services a pop up window appeared informing me that I was ok with paying about $30 more a month for services I was adding that were marked 0.00?
Vernvision

I was wondering why free services cost an extra $30 and if this is a mistake somehow with your system how do I resolve it...My girlfriend has activity occurring on her phone that she says is not her and I was told originally by support since there were out of country charges that I may need to use these safe guards which I feel needs to be done until we figure out what is happening! The last time it came from out of the country and was almost charged an excessive amount for call that was never received or sent.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I recently went to add services onto my Family safe guards page and when I clicked to add services a pop up window appeared informing me that I was ok with paying about $30 more a month  for services I was adding that were marked 0.00?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Vernvision,

Oh my! We always want your bill charges to be accurate. Let's get this figured out. What services or safeguards were you adding to the account? What plan are you currently on now? What activity is occuring on your girlfriends line?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: I recently went to add services onto my Family safe guards page and when I clicked to add services a pop up window appeared informing me that I was ok with paying about $30 more a month for services I was adding that were marked 0.00?
Vernvision

it does not matter what services I added what occurs I believe is that my

plan changes for some reason and then compiles the change in the plan and

causes increase and the cost. I sorta noticed this when I went back on and

tried to do it again. I have been dealing with another issue on my account

so I sort of put this one on the back burner but I needed to be functional

because part of my other issue is due to these rogue cause we've been

getting life you're trying to add unnecessary charges to my phone account

which is a completely separate issue.

On May 28, 2014 5:26 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Re: I recently went to add services onto my Family safe guards page and when I clicked to add services a pop up window appeared informing me that I was ok with paying about $30 more a month  for services I was adding that were marked 0.00?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks Vernvision. We are happy to review these concerns in further detail. Please be assured we do not make changes to your account or plan without your authorization. Please follow and DM us.

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes