Is there a way to track son's text messages/iMessages? I know that I can see who is sending text messages, but is there a way to view from certain numbers?
ajoransen

Is there a way to view son's text messages being sent from certain numbers?  We are having a challenge with a certain individual.  We are trusting him, but have run into challenges with a certain bully.  He doesn't want for us to see everything, clears the messages, knowing that I will occassionally check...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to track son's text messages/iMessages?  I know that I can see who is sending text messages, but is there a way to view from certain numbers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ajoransen,

I am so sorry to hear that your son is being bullied. You can view the numbers your son is receiving text messages from via your My Verizon page. Sign into your My Verizon account and click on the number your would like to view usage for. There will be a blue link that says view usage. From there you will be able to choose the option for text message and view the text message history.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: Is there a way to track son's text messages/iMessages?  I know that I can see who is sending text messages, but is there a way to view from certain numbers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ajoransen,

I am so sorry to hear that your son is being bullied. You can view the numbers your son is receiving text messages from via your My Verizon page. Sign into your My Verizon account and click on the number your would like to view usage for. There will be a blue link that says view usage. From there you will be able to choose the option for text message and view the text message history.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport