Prevent in-game Google Slots purchases - How?
KIMGOL5

I need to prevent in-game Google Slots purchases.  Will FamilyBase do that?  When I read the information there is always a disclaimer about Google.  Does that mean all Google app purchases and in-game purchases?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Prevent in-game Google Slots purchases - How?
KIMGOL5

I can find this, but it does not address in-game purchases:

Yes, you can set a spending limit in dollars for purchases of Verizon branded apps for each device on your account. Spending limits don't apply to third-party apps and services, such as Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon® Appstore. Check with the third-party app or service provider to find out if it offers or enforces its own spending limits.

The devices on your account will receive a free text alert when they're within $3 of the purchase limit. When the purchase limit for a device is reached, the Account Owner and the device will both receive a free text alert. If an alternate phone number or email address has been set up within FamilyBase, these individuals will also receive usage alerts.

When the limit is reached, the device will no longer be able to download or purchase Verizon-branded apps until the next bill cycle.

0 Likes
KIMGOL5

So, please do not tell me:

"Thank you for reaching out to us. I know it's important to have these restrictions set up to avoid any unwanted charges. I will be happy to help. Family Base offers the option to app block to prevent any purchases. Please refer to the following link for more details FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless "

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Managing your account and avoiding additional charges is important, KIMGOL5. You can set up a block to prevent in -app purchases. You can learn more about setting this up through your My Verizon account under General Information, number 1 here, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/block-unblock-services-faqs/#item3.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes