The last 4 digits of my card are available for anyone to see, and I do not want that on my cellphone or anywhere else. Can I do anything about making my info more private?
freehand42

I happen to have a very creative child (son) who's sometimes, borrowing my phone.  I realized several of my apps had been changed, etc.

And, when I went to pay my bill online, those last digits of my card were filled in.  That's enough info for a family member to really do some

damage, if so inclined.  Can I have those digits removed????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The last 4 digits of my card are available for anyone to see, and I do not want that on my cellphone or anywhere else. Can I do anything about making my info more private?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concerns regarding your credit card information freehand42! Great news! You can remove this information online if you login to your My Verizon account online, then click on the PAY BILL red box link, and click the DELETE link next to the card in question.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The last 4 digits of my card are available for anyone to see, and I do not want that on my cellphone or anywhere else. Can I do anything about making my info more private?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concerns regarding your credit card information freehand42! Great news! You can remove this information online if you login to your My Verizon account online, then click on the PAY BILL red box link, and click the DELETE link next to the card in question.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes