blocking a number...
ravensportygirl

Hi, I wasn't sure if I were to block a number, if the account owner would be able to see that someone else on the account had blocked a number from their phone (not the account owners phone).Would they get any notification that there has been a change? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: blocking a number...
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

ravensportygirl wrote:

Hi, I wasn't sure if I were to block a number, if the account owner would be able to see that someone else on the account had blocked a number from their phone (not the account owners phone).Would they get any notification that there has been a change? 

Yes, the Account Owner will receive a notification (via text message or email, depending on how they have set it up) that a feature change was made.  The notofication will direct them to check the Account Documents in My Verizon. The notification will not include the details of what has been done, but it will prompt them to check My Verizon if they were not aware of the change being made. 

I hope this information is helpful for you. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: blocking a number...
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

ravensportygirl wrote:

Yes, the Account Owner will receive a notification (via text message or email, depending on how they have set it up) that a feature change was made.  The notofication will direct them to check the Account Documents in My Verizon. The notification will not include the details of what has been done, but it will prompt them to check My Verizon if they were not aware of the change being made. 

I hope this information is helpful for you. Have a great day!

0 Likes