remove internet spam blocking from account
SJANE721

Internet spam blocking was fraudulently added to my account and Verizon lied, like they continuously have been for 2 years, even after their fraud dept was emailed police reports and continued to lie and said its on every customer's account, WHEN IT ISN'T and refuse to remove it! How do I remove it from my account when it was added fraudulently?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: remove internet spam blocking from account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It concerns us to hear that Internet Spam Blocking was added without your authorization, SJANET21. It's very important that you only have the services you need. Attached is a link to our website that provides the steps on how to remove this service from your lines. Please let us know if you have any other questions. http://spr.ly/6583Dx6gx

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SJANE721

HAHAHAHA the email you sent me to remove what you fraudulently added doesn’t even work

0 Likes
SJANE721

These instructions do not tell you how to remove this feature that was added fraudulently that Verizon lied about and added fraudulently aka against my consent! It's a free feature that customer's have to physically add and Verizon lied and said it's on all customer's accounts, WHEN IT ISN'T!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for missing the mark towards removing the service, SJANE721. Below is a link that should land you in the right place following this My Verizon pathway:
 My Plans and Services > Manage Products and Apps > Manage Your Products (Modify, Remove and Support)
https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/productsapps/
What appears when selecting Manage Your Products (Modify, Remove and Support)? 

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SJANE721

Nothing you have said tells you HOW TO REMOVE INTERNET SPAM BLOCKING TJAT WAS ADDED FRAUDULENTLY TO MY ACCOUNT!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

These steps on the website worked for me-

Internet Spam Blocking - My Verizon Website | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes