>This thread will be locked.
To the poster, ALL PARTICIPANTS were warned that the thread was coming close to being locked. Attacks of others are not permitted. That is NOT a minor issue.
In addition, attacks and questioning of Moderator's actions will immediately get a thread locked and deleted.
Please take time to read what can get a post locked or deleted below and how to handle a complaint concerning a Moderators actions.
Posting to the Verizon Community
Users of the Verizon Community agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content:
- Any personal information belonging either to the poster or another person, such as full name, address, phone number, personal email address, and trouble ticket repair numbers;
- Spam, such as advertisements for other web sites and services, or other commercial solicitation; chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Flood, such as excessive posting or padding posts;
- Profanity; material that is libelous, fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, profane, abusive, offensive, threatening, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- Discussion of illegal activities or providing links to other websites containing such information;
- Discussions that veer off topic, are unrelated to resolving the issue at hand, or abuse any company or product.
- Discussions of moderator actions on the boards. If you need to comment on a moderator action, please private message any administrator/moderator;
- Material, the posting of which violates any party's copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- Posting, publishing, uploading, reproducing, transmitting or distributing in any way any content belonging to Verizon, or derivative works with respect thereto;
- Posting or transmitting any information or software containing a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other damaging or destructive component;
- Posting a link directing users to any information or content that, if posted on the Verizon Community, would constitute a violation of the Terms or of any State or Federal law;
- "Bombing" the Verizon Community or individual threads with repetitive or meaningless postings, postings unrelated to the purpose of the Verizon Community, excessive cross-posting;
- Attacks, including "Flaming" another user or entity in such a way as to incite or perpetuate an argument or conflict; creating usernames to attack other users' identities; impersonating other individuals or falsely representing one's identity or qualifications; posts made under secondary user names or other aliases for the purpose of either endorsing or denigrating others; posts that breach any participant's privacy by including name, address, phone, email address, or any other identifying information.
- Posts that describe how to violate any Verizon or Verizon Wireless policy or term or condition are considered unacceptable will have the offensive language deleted.
- Posts that discuss hacking and/or rooting a wireless device from any carrier will be removed.
- Kudos abuse including soliciting others for kudos, or giving an excessive number of kudos to a specific user.
Please Note: Verizon and Verizon Wireless reserve the right to remove any post or poster either deems inappropriate.
Start a new thread, and if you keep it on topic, all is well.