If I buy a micro sim card online, Does Verizon need SSN to activate sim card?
CuteMushroom

If I buy a micro sim card online, Does Verizon need SSN to activate sim card?

0 Likes
Re: If I buy a micro sim card online, Does Verizon need SSN to activate sim card?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why would you buy a SIM card online when they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store?

0 Likes
Re: If I buy a micro sim card online, Does Verizon need SSN to activate sim card?
rcschnoor
Legend

That would depend on whether or not you currently have a Verizon line of service.

If you do not have a Verizon line of service, then you need SSN to activate a new account on Verizon.

As tikibar1 has said, you can get free SIM cards from your local Verizon corporate store. You can also have one sent to you for free by calling CS.

Since you are posting in the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 space, you may want to make sure you get one of the NFC SIM cards in case you were to want to use ISIS on your phone.

0 Likes
CuteMushroom

I am not American citizen. Few weeks ago, I went to Verizon store, they said they need my SSN......

0 Likes
CuteMushroom

NFC Sim cards means micro sim cards?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

No, not all Verizon micro SIM cards are Verizon NFC micro SIM cards.