Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
My phone was stolen and someone used it to make calls
Crazybrownie08

How do I check the call log to find out who this person called?  (I have a replacement now, but I would like to get a refund from my insurance)

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My phone was stolen and someone used it to make calls
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, click the red View Usage Details button, then Minutes on the left-hand side.  Use the drop-down, if applicable, to choose the appropriate line.  If the calls were made in previous billing cycles, hover over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click the Calls&Messages tab.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate line, if applicable.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, click the red View Usage Details button, then Minutes on the left-hand side.  Use the drop-down, if applicable, to choose the appropriate line.  If the calls were made in previous billing cycles, hover over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click the Calls&Messages tab.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate line, if applicable.

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Crazybrownie08 wrote:

(I have a replacement now, but I would like to get a refund from my insurance)

It is unlikely you will get a refund from your insurance. Once you make a claim, if you find your old phone it is the property of the insurance carrier. They will not refund your claim and let you keep your old phone.

0 Likes