My phone was stolen and someone used it to make calls
Crazybrownie08
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I check the call log to find out who this person called?  (I have a replacement now, but I would like to get a refund from my insurance)

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My phone was stolen and someone used it to make calls
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, click the red View Usage Details button, then Minutes on the left-hand side.  Use the drop-down, if applicable, to choose the appropriate line.  If the calls were made in previous billing cycles, hover over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click the Calls&Messages tab.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate line, if applicable.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into your My Verizon account as Account Owner/Manager, click the red View Usage Details button, then Minutes on the left-hand side.  Use the drop-down, if applicable, to choose the appropriate line.  If the calls were made in previous billing cycles, hover over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate bill, then click the Calls&Messages tab.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate line, if applicable.

rcschnoor
Legend

Crazybrownie08 wrote:

(I have a replacement now, but I would like to get a refund from my insurance)

It is unlikely you will get a refund from your insurance. Once you make a claim, if you find your old phone it is the property of the insurance carrier. They will not refund your claim and let you keep your old phone.

0 Likes