Picture Messaging to AT&T iPhone user not receiving
attngtr27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am beyond frustrated.  My boyfriend is on the AT&T network and has an iPhone 5.  We never had issues before but over the past week we have discovered that he is not receiving my picture messages (only any text attached).  I am also not receiving his.  Anyone else we are both receiving/sending fine.  I do not know anyone else on AT&T though so not sure if that is the issue.  Is there a known problem with MMS messaging from Verizon to AT&T?

Re: Picture Messaging to AT&T iPhone user not receiving
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi attngtr27,

I apologize for the frustration with sending a message! It all depends on what is causing the problem as we are not aware of any issues. Are you using iMessage? If so, are you able to send a message without iMessage? Give that a test to see if he can receive the message.

Edwin_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
attngtr27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am using the stock messaging app on my Galaxy S4.  He has an iPhone with ATT.  It seems it is only happening on screenshots. If I take a picture he gets it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Felicia

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
jeepparts

i'm having the same issue. I can't text any pictures to at&t customers. they can send me pics but can't receive mine, just a blank square on there end?

0 Likes
rickhuffman2002

I have the same issue.  I have 2 friends on at&t and neither of them receive pictures I send.  I have the galaxy s5. I've resorted to only sending through fb messenger.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rickhuffman2002,

Oh no! Let's take a closer look so that you can continue to share all of life's precious moments with all friends and family members.

Are both of the users not receiving these picture messages iPhone users? When was the last time you were able to send them picture messages? Are you able to receive any picture messages sent by them to you?

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes
rickhuffman2002

Every picture message sent to me from at&t customers I receive. The picture messages I sent to them to my knowledge are never recieved, only the text attached.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HelloRickhuffman2002

Thanks fo replying! Do you use a 3rd party app to send pictures? Is Wifi on? If so, turn off and retest. Are these both iPhones? Please delete all old text messages and retest.

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
rickhuffman2002

I never use 3rd party apps to text. One person uses a Samsung Galaxy s5 (same as me) and the other uses an iPhone 5s. I have tried both on and off wifi. I will erase message history and try again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rickhuffman2002,

This is good information to have. Once you test out those steps please keep us posted. We want to make sure that you are able to send and recevice messages without any kind of issues.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes