Samsung S21 Ultra 5G
ChuckyM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anyone else having issues traveling around and losing data connectivity? I have troubleshot several times to no avail. when Verizon refreshed the signal to my phone on their end that worked for a time. but only the same day. once I went in and out of dead zones it goes right back to the original problem. I do have plenty of data. so I believe it is just my phone. Either just this one or the whole line?

Any help is appreciated.

I have done all the resets, safe mode, network reset....etc!

Labels (1)
Re: Samsung S21 Ultra 5G
alrandall67
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same problem with my S21+. I was told its because I live in a non 5G area.  My calls keep dropping,  I cant send MMS, the internet barely connects. I'm not getting calls. It's frustrating to say the least.  If I knew I was going to have these issues I would have kept my S9.  I essentially have a $1000 paper weight.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChuckyM, we want to help make sure the service is working the way it should and it's no fun when the signal is giving you trouble. How long ago did you start having issues like this? Also, does this happen indoors, outdoors, or both?

-Alex

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, alrandall67. We're very sorry to hear about the calling, text messaging, and data issues you've been experiencing with your new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G device. We certainly are happy to go through some steps to make sure that the service on your device is working at its best for you. So that we can see this from your eyes, can you please describe what happens when you attempt to make a call? What happens when you attempt to send a text message? -Bret

0 Likes
alrandall67
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I go to make a call two different things happen.  I either get a no network found message. Or I pull up a contact and hit the phone button it doesn't even dial it just goes right back to the contact. 

Text messages just have a little circle next to them until I get the notification that it couldn't be sent. 

This is random and doesn't matter where I am at.  

MMS do not send at all regardless.  I have to use FB messenger to send any MMS.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is not good at all. I am sure you would like to use your phone and make calls. I do want to investigate this for you so we can get this fixed. I have sent you a private message. -Amber

0 Likes
alrandall67
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your message is there but it cuts off and I can't read it. So I don't know how to contact you.

0 Likes
alrandall67
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you gotten any answers?  I keep getting jerked around 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alrandall67, we want to make sure you receive a resolution for your device concern. Can you please confirm that your device has the latest Software Update? Also, does your service concern happen primarily indoors or outdoors?  -Sylvia

0 Likes
alrandall67
Enthusiast - Level 3

Of course it has the latest software.   And it happens everywhere.   You guys already know there is a widespread problem with these phones if a master ticket was created. I was told to contact level 2 tech support.  So there is no need for you to respond 

0 Likes