Touch Sensitivity issues with Screen Protector
DAWCAR89

Extremely difficult to press keys due to the screen protector put on by the sales associate at the store.  We did the latest system upgrade (G950USQU1AQD9) without any improvements.  HOPE it gets fixed quick!!!!

About to rip this screen protector off!  But should something happen to my screen without it, will they cover the repair?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Touch Sensitivity issues with Screen Protector
E5Destroyer
Contributor - Level 1

I feel your frustration. I have tried 3 different types of protectors. While the Verizon one stays on the best it also makes it hard for keys to work. The ZAGG curve is  a good one to press but pops off. The OterBOX is just a mess all around.

HOWEVER GOOD NEWS!! ZAGG today released the SAPPHIRE for the S8. Unlike the others it does NOT just stick to the sides. The SAPPHIRE was used for the IPHONE and was given a great rating all around. So I would check into this., But beware they are selling fast so may have to wait on back order.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to see you have a great device experience. I regret the protector has caused so much hassle. Is this only happening when using the keyboard or through all screen functions? Does the protector have an excessive amount of dust or bubbles?

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAWCAR89

It is happening through all screen functions. Another customer was in the

store with the same complaint.

No dust or bubbles visible. It the InvisibleShield Glass Curve for Galaxy

S8 installed at the Verizon Store at time of purchase.

I haven't been able to enjoy the features of the new phone as the

frustration of pressing so hard or multiple times is causing me not to

utilize it.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 1:38 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
E5Destroyer
Contributor - Level 1

I feel your frustration. I have tried 3 different types of protectors. While the Verizon one stays on the best it also makes it hard for keys to work. The ZAGG curve is  a good one to press but pops off. The OterBOX is just a mess all around.

HOWEVER GOOD NEWS!! ZAGG today released the SAPPHIRE for the S8. Unlike the others it does NOT just stick to the sides. The SAPPHIRE was used for the IPHONE and was given a great rating all around. So I would check into this., But beware they are selling fast so may have to wait on back order.

0 Likes
DAWCAR89

Thank you E5Destroyer.  I just ordered the Sapphire with free shipping ($49.99).

Fingers crossed this works!

0 Likes
DAWCAR89

Omg thank you so much, it works great!!!!

0 Likes