after installing update last night, my phone will not dial out
Driven108

I can text and use apps, airplane mode not engaged, what's going on?

0 Likes
Re: after installing update last night, my phone will not dial out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Software updates are supposed to make your phone run better not worse, Driven108. I am sorry to hear you are unable to dial out. Let’s make sure we get everything fixed. What happens when you dial out? Is this happening every time you call out? Please share details on the specifics and any troubleshooting steps you have already taken.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: after installing update last night, my phone will not dial out
Driven108

Thank you for your interest.  Well, the next day my phone worked correctly.  I was able to call out  Very strange, but I did remember that I was at a Hospital that day, and had no service while there.  I'm just wondering if my phone just couldn't make a connection for dialing.  Also, my home area is somewhat sporadic.  I've had problems in the past where I didn't get texts or calls/  and Verizon won't send anyone out to see if the tower needs adjusted.  I hope this phone continues to work, but I've had so many issues with in the 15 months I've had it, that i'm not certain I want to stay with Verizon and or with Samsung products. 

0 Likes