Re: "DQA Keeps stopping" Error Message
mcsnee
Enthusiast - Level 1

No dice here.  I've tried forcing a system update, turned on all Galaxy Apps notifications, and poked around at the Galaxy Apps store.  I'm curious why Samsung didn't just make this something users could find and download directly from the store.  Hopefully something will come through today--I'm not super jazzed about going back to the Verizon store to wait in line for two hours again.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
mcsnee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks--I'll give that a shot when I get home.

yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

We appreciate everyone's patience while the team worked on providing us a fix. As most of you have noticed, S8/S8+ users who are having this issue should be and will be notified by Galaxy Apps for an upgrade (over the air)  to address the issue.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
KenS8
Enthusiast - Level 3

The update automatically shows up as a notification. I was unable to find

the update in the Galaxy apps. After it was installed there was no record

of it in the Galaxy apps store or history. It just seems to randomly

appear. I wish there was a way for us to manually go after it as well.

0 Likes
BRAD031
Enthusiast - Level 3

Samsung started pushing a Security Update yesterday morning. I canceled it, not knowing if it was a good download. But I talked to VZ Tech Support. And they said it was. No way to force it or find the download. Samsung will push it again.

I just received the update again. No issues yet.

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Likes
cineruss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks a bunch. Yes it was blocked and unblocked it.  Update appeared so now hoping that fixed it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MJS126,

I'm a new android user as well. We want to provide you with the tools and resources to help you mover forward with your new android. Here's a link that will assist you in accessing your voicemails http://vz.to/2cswP2T refer to "Using Voicemail" section number two, you can also find info on visual voicemail (free voicemail app) under "Visual Voicemail" section number two. Do you have any other questions or concerns?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mjs126
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did a factory reset and have had no issues since then. Should I still

run the patch when I receive notification?

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 10:46 AM, yarelim_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Note-4-Trash
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Verizon... Just so you know. I got the DQA patch for my S8+, and it didn't fix the problem.

0 Likes