$13 fee for the protection. I would like to opt out of this ins, how do i do this?
Zoeyraelynn
0 Likes
Re: $13 fee for the protection. I would like to opt out of this ins, how do i do this?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How do I cancel my device insurance or other equipment protection services?

You can cancel your equipment protection service at any time online. Upon canceling, you'll receive a prorated refund of your monthly fee.

Note: If you cancel your equipment protection, your current device won't be eligible again, except possibly during future open enrollments.

1. Go to the Products & Apps page in My Verizon.

2. Tap or click the Manage Your Products tab at the top of the page.

3. If you have multiple lines on your account, select the line with the equipment protection option you want to remove.

4. Find the equipment protection you wish to remove, and tap or click Remove From Account.

5. Review the changes and bill impacts on the confirmation pop-up, and then click Remove Product to confirm the transaction.

Note: You can only remove a product from one line at a time. To remove the same product from another line, select that line and repeat steps d and e.

You've canceled your equipment protection. Your device is no longer protected.

From  Equipment Protection FAQs

0 Likes
Re: $13 fee for the protection. I would like to opt out of this ins, how do i do this?
bearone21
Legend

or call cs, 1-800-922-0204

0 Likes