4G bars but no 4G service
Glownia57

My 4G is non-exsistant at work. It says i have bars however, I can not stream music or do anything related to the internet. It is not just me, it is others on the network as well. I do not use enough data to be throttled either. How do i fix this?

0 Likes
Re: 4G bars but no 4G service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the issues you're having with your signal issues on your device, Glownia57. Let me find out what's going on and get this issue fixed. What's your zip code? When did this issue start happening? 

Edwin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Glownia57

87117 is the zip code and it has gotten worse the last 6 months to a year

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018, 12:40 vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing your zip code, Glownia57. I did have a chance to check your area and I am not seeing any network related issues when it comes to your 4G service for internet. Having to deal with this inconvenience for the last 6 months is definitely unacceptable and we want to make sure we get to the bottom of this. I see that you're using a Samsung Galaxy s7 or s7 edge. Have you tried resetting the network settings on the device to see if it restores the 4G internet service? If not, please follow these steps.

Reset Network Settings:

1. From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.

2. Navigate: Settings > General management > Reset.

3. Tap Reset network settings.

4. Review the info then tap RESET SETTINGS.

5. If presented, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
To confirm, review the info then tap RESET SETTINGS
Keep us updated on if this helps restore the internet on your device.

Cheton_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes