Advanced calling and wifi calling
Alanatoo

My advanced calling/ wifi calling will not work. I posted this yesterday but I want to give more information/history.

1. These features have never worked on my galaxy 10.
  2. They work on the other four devices on our plan
  3. Verizon has given me two new phones and it still isn't fixed (this tells me it isn't a hardware problem)
  4. I have gotten 2 new sim cards
  5. I have reset the network, the app settings and done a factory reset
  6. My phone started dropping calls saying there isn't a sim card in the phone
  7. I have talked with the tech people they keep going through the same steps or getting me a new phone. IT ISN'T WORKING

I see this is an on going problem. I am incredible frustrated. I have turned off call filtering. This has been going on for almost 2 years. I just want it fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Advanced calling and wifi calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alanatoo, 

Oh my. I can see how frustrating this is for you, especially since this has been going on for so long. Are you getting the dropped calls on Wi-Fi calling? Do you get an error message?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
Alanatoo

I can't use wifi calling at all. The calls are dropped on the network. Again the advanced calling / wifi calling is grayed out and will not turn on. 

I get an pop up that says my phone doesn't have a sim card and can not make calls. I tap okay and then I can call again (only to drop 5 - 10 minutes later over and over and over...)

0 Likes
Alanatoo

I can't use wifi calling at all. The calls are dropped on the network. Again the advanced calling / wifi calling is grayed out and will not turn on. 

I get an pop up that says my phone doesn't have a sim card and can not make calls. I tap okay and then I can call again (only to drop 5 - 10 minutes later over and over and over...)

0 Likes
Alanatoo

Can you help me? Please?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alanatoo, making sure you receive a resolution for your Wi-Fi Calling concern is important to us. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate this matter.We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. -Sylvia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that info. We can help you enable the Wi-Fi Calling feature for your mobile number. As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note, so we can help you here with your Wi-Fi/Advanced Calling. *Bee

0 Likes