After Android Pie update today, USPS Informed Delivery app will not stay open. Closes almost immediately. Anyone else have this issue?
stew1l

Android Pie seemed to install ok in my Galaxy S9+. After install, the USPS Informed Delivery app opens and immediately closed. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no difference noted.

0 Likes
Re: After Android Pie update today, USPS Informed Delivery app will not stay open. Closes almost immediately. Anyone else have this issue?
bearone21
Legend

the new update may not work correctly with all apps, especially old ones.

Re: After Android Pie update today, USPS Informed Delivery app will not stay open. Closes almost immediately. Anyone else have this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stew1l, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with this application. Updates are meant to enhance or improve your phone features but there are times that something may not work well with that change. Since this began, have you attempted to clear the cache and cookies for this app? To do this, please follow the steps at http://spr.ly/6583Er1z9. Once the cache and data are cleared please power the phone off and back on again before attempting the application.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stew1l

That did not help. Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for working with us, stew1l. Rest assured we will do everything in our hands to help. Could you please uninstall and reinstall the application to ensure its functionality? You may review the steps on how to remove an application by following the steps on the link attached. Once complete, please let us know what you experience. http://spr.ly/6588ErnVp

DavidR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stew1l

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. Turned phone off, then on and cleared cache. No difference.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Based on app reviews, the app is buggy.  Have you sent a note to the app developer?

Informed Delivery® - Apps on Google Play

stew1l

Yes. I reported the problem. Just have to see if there is a update.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us updated! Please let us know what the application developers provide as a solution. We're standing by for you!  MarcelaH_VZW

0 Likes
stew1l

As of the latest USPS Informed Delivery app update on my Galaxy S9+ 10 minutes ago, the app works.

0 Likes