Apps crashing
nickle1008
Enthusiast - Level 1

My email, Google search bar, and a few other apps keep crashing when I try to open them on my Samsung Galaxy S9. Anyone else?

Labels (1)
Re: Apps crashing
bw17699
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes Samsung galaxys20 is doing the same thing 

0 Likes
helloDolly1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the exact same issue. FB and Snapchat seem to work but Google, email and many, many other apps (Carb Manager, Rummikub examples) open for a brief moment and then immediately close. I have tried turning Wifi on and off, powering device off and then on. Looked in settings to see if something happened that I wasn't aware of (my granddaughter's sometimes push random buttons and then I have to look for fix), but NOTHING. The Verizon "chat" feature was a waste (several times) and well, at least I now know I am not alone (misery does love company)! With this many folks having the same random issue, randomly pop up early Monday evening...it must be Verizon!

djl8412
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. My S9 started this problem earlier.

0 Likes
djl8412
Enthusiast - Level 2

RIGHT ON!! Chat is waste of time! Wife's IPHONE is working fine. HEY, VERIZON, FIX THIS MESS OR NEXT CALL IS TO TMOBILE!!

Gracie785
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issues here.  I spoke to tech support earlier today and was told that it is a Google operating issue not Verizon.

0 Likes
JNulli

All my apps on my A51 started immediately closing also on 3/22/21. I cannot use most of my apps. Very frustrating 

0 Likes
viggie2cu

Same problem, started 3/22, still going on today, with both My S9 and my wife's  S7

Several apps crashing can't get to yahoo email,  bank etc.  Better fix or I'm out

0 Likes
jorob
Enthusiast - Level 2

Google Workspace Status Dashboard

After having the same exact problems I had found that it is indeed a Google issue.

The link above describes it more.

My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is now working perfectly after updating Android Apps on the Google Play Store App.

Update Android apps automatically

To automatically update apps on your Android device:

1. Open the Google Play Store app

Tap Menu 

Settings.

2. Tap Auto-update apps.
  3. Select an option:
    • Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
    • Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.
chadly10
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes