BEWARE of bait and switch
jrl11190

Called and got an email quote and now my bill is $48 higher than the quote. BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM!!!! Beware! They should either train their employees better or honor what they tell you. Horrible customer service. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BEWARE of bait and switch
rempson
Contributor - Level 1

Take your email quote in and show them.   Was it before taxes and charges?  I have had Verizon for over 10 years, often changing phones, service, etc and they have always honored what they told me.   Sometimes special pricing also takes a whole billing cycle.  Good luck.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

call cs, 1.800.922.0204....this is a "how to fix phone problems", not billing issues.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

what was your plan what did they say he new price would be and what is the new price. You give ZERO proof of anything

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrl11190, I'm sorry to hear that your bill was not in alignment with the quote that you were provided, and I want to ensure that you are charged accurately. Help is here. In order for us to best assist, can you provide additional details about the quote you were provided? Were there any changes made to your account?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes