Billing question
lynnjune

Due to the recall on the Samsung Galaxy Note7 I returned my phone and was informed my account would be returned to the same status post upgrade. However, my bill is reflecting a $199 Early Dev Upgr Non-Rtn.  My intentions are to get the Note 7 when it is released again so I did not opt to get a different device.  Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Billing question
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
lynnjune-

Yikes, that is definitely frustrating. I have sent a message to your community inbox so we can get to the bottom of this together. Please respond in private so we can provide more personalized support.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lynnjune

I haven't gotten around to tweeting but sent you an email yesterday.

0 Likes
lynnjune

I'm still waiting on a response.

0 Likes
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry you haven't heard back, lynnjune. I have sent you a direct message. Please reply to my message so I can continue assisting you.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes