Buying an Unlocked GSM S4 on eBay? Need a SIM Card
holden190

If I buy an unlocked GSM Galaxy S4 from eBay, will Verizon give me a SIM card for free?

Is GSM the better way to go or should I stay with CDMA? I currently have an SIII, which is CDMA.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Buying an Unlocked GSM S4 on eBay? Need a SIM Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question holden 190. We are only able to activate verizon wireless compatible devices. If you have an active account we can provide you with a SIM card by mail or at the store for your phone. Are you having any issues with your current phone? We can help.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question holden 190. We are only able to activate verizon wireless compatible devices. If you have an active account we can provide you with a SIM card by mail or at the store for your phone. Are you having any issues with your current phone? We can help.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
holden190

So if the unlocked GSM phone is Verizon-compatible, you can activate it and I can pick up a free SIM card in a Verizon store?

My current Galaxy S3 is fine, but I'm buying an S4 unlocked to keep my unlimited data plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is correct, holden190! As long as it is the Verizon Wireless model, we can provide a free sim card and activate it. I just sent you a follow request. Follow me back and send me this information in a private message so that we can check on this.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes